Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008

In June, I finished 7 years of teaching in high school. I enjoyed most of it, especially the interactions with students and fellow teachers. I have also met with many officials in county and local school system. I was wrongfully accused of doing some things I did not do, however.

I went back to Taiwan and stayed with mom. This time, she lost her steam most of the days. She did not sit with us much and did not watch TV or movies. She was tired a lot. (She did pass away at 88). My first uncle and fourth both died recently. Only third uncle is alive.

During October, my brother and family visited me from Taiwan for two weeks. We had a great time. Children got to meet and talk.

I have been more involved with "closing the gap". I am trying few things to help minority students to stay in school, learn, and graduate. Many pople are helping me. (Yea)

Jessica moved back in. We finished watching all seasons of "One tree hill" and are in the middle of watching "Gilmore Girls". We watched Monk, Hero, and few others but we like drama.

I ride bicycle to many places now. I do not use the car when I am off. I also picked up pingpong alone with yoga and martial arts.

Foodwise, I am eating a lot of brown rice and beans. I also steam whole wheat buns. I do not eat red meat. I rarely eat anything from any animal.

No comments: